Monday, October 20, 2008

No Heat, but a fire for online dating...

The house has yet to be equipped with heat so I sit here typing my first blog entry accompanyed by the tortured dancings of a slowly diminishing fire. The cold is descending upon us once again and with its entrance so departs another summer of record. I feel that as I grow older the distinction between the seasons becomes less and less distinct.

This summer was spent at work on my house, drinking, and the odd electronic borne date. I would argue that summer is the slow season for internet dating, what with vacations and the more conventional options for encounters with the opposite sex. With the fall comes sweatshirts, laptops, and a chance to refresh your online profile. Maybe you can post that awesome picture of you and your friends at your sister's boyfriends capehouse dancing to Journey after a long night of twisted teas? Or how about that awesome shot of when you were out at the club with your friend who got you to the front of the line, because she knew that annoying kid with the blow out, and you saw Paul Peirce? Or maybe you are coming off an illconceived summer romance and its time to get back in the trenches and do this thing.

Either way I`m out here and I just bought a new pair of jeans so lets get after it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

want more posts! more posts! BAWK